Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Together.... a great place to be - Wooden Sign

This weekend I had started a project for our home. It's a wooden sign that is to be hung in our loft area. I wanted the wording on it to be meaningful so I searched for some sayings on Pinterest and then decided to take my coupons to Joann Fabrics and see what they had to offer in the vinyl sayings that they carry. I found one that really stands for what our little family is ..... "Together... a great place to be"

So I nailed my boards together, each are 36 inches long and used a flat spray paint to give them color. After letting the paint dry, I applied the vinyl wording to my sign. Once they were placed where I wanted them, I applied a glossy clear coat spray paint to seal the lettering. Here is my finished project :)

 Together.... A great place to be Wooden Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment