Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Back....

Wow a lot has happen in the past few months. I hope the holidays were good to you.

As for me, at the beginning of the year, we found out that we were expecting another little munchkin in September 2014, but sadly our baby boy passed away. No one can ever be prepared to hear that your child passed away. I must say, I am still emotionally healing from this. I had Jaxson Thomas on April 23, 2014. I was just 17 weeks and 4 days along.... in the second trimester. It was considered a late missed miscarriage. I was always told once you are out of the first trimester, you are in the clear. Needless to say that is never the case. You never know what to expect until you have that precious little baby in your arms.

Now it is time to find the new normal..... nothing will ever be the same normal as it was before our loss. I'm still crafting and staying busy. I think that is the only way to keep my sanity. I must say that being back here and sharing with you is one of the most freeing feelings right now. Being able to share my stories and maybe reach someone that may have similar experiences.

That being said, I hope you have a wonderful day full of smiles and love......

No comments:

Post a Comment