Friday, May 30, 2014

First Day of Summer with the Munchkins..... This should be FUN!

So today is the official first day of summer for me and my munchkins. This is actually the first summer that I am a stay at home mom with them...

So what do I do??? Start scoping out Pinterest for some great ideas to do with them for the summer. Mind you, they go back to school the last week of July, so it's not the same time frame as when I was growing up.

Today is going to be our Friday Fun Night.... and what's on the agenda tonight.... Maleficent!!! Opening night is going to be crazy, but we have literally been counting down the days for this to come out. Tomorrow I will have a review on the movie.... I can't wait!!

I'm enjoying the calm this morning since the kids have decided to sleep in.... we will see how long this lasts.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment